FrameMaker 9 Welcome Screen

RJ Jacquez rjacquez at adobe.com
Fri Mar 27 06:59:15 PDT 2009

Hi Susan, so many things to do, so little time :)

I'm working on this session and also one on working with Frame9 and RoboHelp 8 together in TCS2, which is also urgent, so I'm on it.

BTW, yesterday I incorrectly posted a way to return a DITAmap to a Book view and I said that it could be done by selecting Window > Composite Documents, but the correct answer is to select the View > Resource Manager... menu, sorry about that.

I will definitely add your UI Colors recommendation to our list of features for consideration.

Sincerely,

RJ Jácquez
Senior Product Evangelist
Adobe Technical Communication Suite