[OT] checking links within a chm file

Lynn Durell Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk
Fri May 1 04:17:25 PDT 2009

Hi Framers,

I've created a chm file using MS HTMLHelp and I want to check that the
internal hyperlinks within it are correct. For example, I've added a "See
also" section at the bottom of a page to link to another page within the
same chm file. I've had to rename a number of the html files so I want to
double-check I haven't missed any renames or have any typos.

My links I want to check look like this:

I've found something called CHMCheck, but this checks the external links
to other referenced chm files only, not internal links.

Can anyone point me to a free tool that can do this?

Thanks very much in advance.
Lynn