[OT] checking links within a chm file

Lynn Durell Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk
Fri May 1 05:32:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for this, I've tried it (including one that I've deliberately
broken) and it doesn't report any as broken when I run it on the CHM file.

Regards,
Lynn

"Fei Min Lorente" <FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com>
01/05/2009 13:23

"Lynn Durell" <Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk>, <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
cc

Subject
RE: [OT] checking links within a chm file

I'm pretty sure that Xenu Link Sleuth
(http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html) will do that. I have the
same kinds of links in my documentation set, and it checks them. I'm
just not sure what happens when you point it to a .chm file. I've been
using mine to either check a manual by pointing it to the chapter that
contains links to all the other chapters, or by pointing it to the
documentation set displayed in a browser.

Fei Min Lorente