Mif2go - suddenly some graphics files won't import when creating HTML

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 14:24:06 PDT 2009

Susan,
You need to check three things:

1. Open one of the HTML files in a text editor and see where the graphics
are supposed to be. Search for an img tag. The path of the expected graphics
location will be there.
2. Check the GraphPath=../graphics entry in your mif2htm file.
3. If you are using the Automation WrapPath= option. If you are, the
GraphPath option should build a folder under the wrap folder containing your
graphics.

I would expect the first item will give you the best clue as to what is
happening.