Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:51:03 PDT 2009

If the archives are up (they aren't always) you can reach them through
the URL in the footer of each message.

I've had better luck using google with the site flag:
  term site:frameusers.com

But while you're using Google to search, if you just go for the term,
you can also usually hit the other large Framer's mailing list
(freeFramers at omsys.com) and the Adobe FM User's Forum, which was
echoed as a newsgroup.

Art

Art Campbell