OT: Technical illustrations - Outlining a line drawing

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 07:34:11 PDT 2009

Since you said that you have Illustrator available. Open the SolidWorks PDF
in Illustrator. Illustrator should recognize it as a vector image.

In Illustrator, select the objects you want and increase the line width to
the desired thickness.

Export it as JPEG and you should have what you are looking for.