OT: Technical illustrations - Outlining a line drawing

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 07:57:44 PDT 2009

Fred,
I was going with what the original poster mentioned, assuming the customer
was specifying JPEG. I recently ran into this issue and am not having any
problems with the Illustrator-to-JPEG graphics.

Personally, I would opt for GIF, but not from Illustrator. I would export
the Illustrator file to Photoshop and then use Photoshop to create the GIG.
I have run into too many issues with GIFs from Illustrator.