Table Footnotes

Gagne, Bernard (Bolton) bgagne at husky.ca
Wed May 6 11:30:14 PDT 2009

Hi Carla,
AFAIK, table footnotes have always behaved that way. We also have tables
in our manuals that span several pages and all of the footnotes are at
the bottom of the table. My big pet peeve is when the table is long
enough that the footnotes flip to the top of the next page, without
taking the last row of the table with them. That just looks dumb.

Berny Gagne
Lead Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
Bolton, Ontario, Canada