Paragraph Designer Sticks in FM9

Madeleine r Dimond mrdimond at us.ibm.com
Thu May 7 13:44:54 PDT 2009

I've noticed that the Paragraph Designer does stick, though where I've
noticed it is when I try to call the Commands list. I click, and nothing
happens. At some point the keyboard shortcuts quit working too, and
eventually I shut down and restart, unless it crashes first.

I'm running stand-alone FM 9 with the first patch on Windows XP SP2.

Best,

Madeleine