Add information to registry ?

Les Smalley l_c_smalley at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 06:21:56 PDT 2009

Jo -

Do you get this message when starting FM 6, FM 9 or both?  Have you looked at the contents of the fmreg.reg file (it's really just a text file so you can open it in notepad or similar editor) to see what it is trying to add?

Typically, these sort of files update the registry to associate file types with applications, etc.   It may be because you loaded FM 9 and the install process didn't delete its temporary files - did this message start to appear after the FM 9 install?

– Les