Publishing a Frame book on the Amazon Kindle

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:42:52 PDT 2009

I may not be fully understanding the question, but because the
deliverable format is HTML or HTML-based
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200140600),
 why would it matter what the authoring platform was, so long as it
output clean HTML (or one of the other formats)? The whole idea behind
HTML and format-independent structured formats is to remove the
authoring platform as a factor from the end product.

I'd expect an HTML book from Frame using either native filters,
MIF3Go, or another third-party filter to work as well as any other
product from any other source tool. I've never had a problem
integrating Frame-sourced HTML into a web page...

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.