Publishing a Frame book on the Amazon Kindle

RJ Jacquez rjacquez at adobe.com
Fri May 8 16:45:49 PDT 2009

Hi Tina, earlier this week during STC in Atlanta, Tom Aldous from www.intech.com was showing me how he was able to convert a FrameMaker book into XHTML files using RoboHelp 8, and then through a script was able to package it for the Kindle, and it looked really good on the device.

I'm not sure if Tom is on this list, but in case he isn't, I'm including him in this email, so that he may either provide more info to this list, or please feel free to contact him directly.

Sincerely,

RJ Jácquez
Senior Product Evangelist
Adobe Technical Communication Suite