Aligning Tables

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon May 11 07:51:00 PDT 2009

Mike Hatmaker wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a table in the header that I want to align with a table in the
> the body. I want the bottom of the table in the header to touch the
> top of the table in the body, but there is a gap that I can't remove.
> I've tried overlapping the text frames but that covers some of the
> information. Is there a way around this?
>
> Mike

I just tried that out and had no problem getting the two tables to
touch.  Why on earth you would want to do this escapes me completely,
but it does seem possible...

(You can align your body table to the top of the containing frame by
assigning negative Space Below to the table anchor pgf and equal
negative Space Above to the Table itself.  The absolute value of the
negative number must be greater than your font size.)

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Ah, but a man's screech should exceed his rasp, or what's a violin for?"

--with apologies to Robert Browning and the people next door