Superscript character tag questions--Take 2

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Mon May 11 08:14:24 PDT 2009

Yves -- thank you thank you! I knew it had to work somehow!

You are my hero. Send me your picture! I will put it up on the wall!

--Nancy

On May 11, 2009, Yves Barbion <yves.barbion at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nancy

1. Open your Character Designer and make sure your cursor is not in the text. You can do this, for example, by clicking outside the text frame. You will then have "as is".

2. No need to create several character tags. Just choose Format > Document > Text Options and specify the percentage of your superscript font size.

Cheers