Inventory of Template Features

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Mon May 11 12:25:23 PDT 2009

Hi Nancy:

I tend to do the same as Jim. I keep a clean master of the template, and
in there, document the styles, how to use them, and why. It doesn't have
to be an exhaustive description--just whatever you think someone else
will need if you are hit by the proverbial bus.

Yes, it's a bit time-consuming, but the future benefits make it totally
worth it.

Fei Min Lorente