I need a Word to Frame dictionary

Eva Whitley Eva.Whitley at noaa.gov
Tue May 12 11:48:03 PDT 2009

Probably doesn't exist but it would make my life easier if I could ask
in Help and question using Word terms like:

How do I get the header row to repeat on each page?

Which Word translates to mean: "Repeat a table heading on subsequent pages"

But the same phrase "Repeat a table heading on subsequent pages"

Typed in the search box yields the source topic: "Placing graphics in
table cells"

And asking Frame directly: "How do I get the header row to repeat on
each page?"

Yields: No topics found.

And the answer might be under "FrameMaker tables" but if it is, I can't
figure out if it applies to elements for structural tables and table
parts, and the help is fairly incomprehensible for a noob like me.

I'm sure it's fairly easy but it's not intuitive to me, and it can be
daunting to know how to easily do something in Word and be unable to
describe that concept in terms Frame can understand.

I'm running Frame8, and I have Classroom in a Book, but a good chunk of
what it covers isn't applicable to what we do.

Does anyone one else have this problem or is everyone here a guru?

--
Eva Whitley, ETOSS Contract
301-713-1833x191