Retaining tracked changes when copying and pasting

D L Reynolds reynolds at semicool.com
Thu May 14 12:56:04 PDT 2009

Hi, All --

We need to combine content from three existing files AND retain the
tracked changes.
- When we do a straight copy/paste operation, track changes disappear
(although the change bars remain).

- We tried importing by reference, then converting to text, but the track
changes are again lost.

- We tried converting the second and third files to mif, then importing
the mif at the end of the first file. The content is imported and retains
the tracked changes -- but each file exists as a separate text flow.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

   --Donna Reynolds