embedding base 14 fonts

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sat May 16 09:17:15 PDT 2009

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you saying that Distiller has the Base 14
fonts in the "Never Embed" list? If so, just remove them from that list and
they will embed when you regenerate the PDF-- assuming you have the fonts
installed in Windows\Fonts, or located in one of the folders that Distiller
looks in based on Settings> Font Locations.

Mike Wickham