Inventory of Template Features

ditawriter at sbcglobal.net ditawriter at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 12 07:44:45 PDT 2009

Silicon Praire Software (no affiliation with this vendor) has several
plugins for listing and documenting character, paragraph, and table tags.
http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html

I find using a multiple-worksheet Excel file helps me document all the
various tags, master page usage, variables, conditional text, color
definitions.

My clients generally store this document in a folder labelled:
if_Lance_gets_hit_by_a_bus

S. Lance Smith
Sr. Technical Writer
ditawriter at sbcglobal.net