Procedure How to Write a Manual!

Richard Melanson rmelanson at spirecorp.com
Thu May 14 10:58:25 PDT 2009

First, thank you Everyone, you guys always have the answers to
questions, even when I don't post questions :-)

I just want to share this with the list and absorb the response. My boss
today told me to "write a procedure on how to write a manual" and he
also stated to me that anyone could be a writer, he did not understand
what all the fuss was about tech writing, anyone could do it. Needless
to say, I am still sitting at my desk trying to sort through the myriad
of reactions I am having! I cant wait to hear everyone's thoughts.

Rick

PS: Does anyone have a procedure how to write a manual ;-)