bullets replaced by vertical rectangles

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:39:30 PDT 2009

What's happening is the font that you is specified / using isn't
supported by whatever default system printer is now in use -- so FM's
substituting a place holder character. Is your system default set to
the Adobe / PDF logical printer instance? If not, set the default
printer back to the Adobe printer (or whatever you were using, unless
it got "upgraded") and it should return to normal.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358