Exporting the paths of graphics used

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed May 20 00:53:44 PDT 2009

Hi Susan,

Be careful when sorting a table. All hypertext markers
get deleted. When you to use the sorted list as a
"hyperlink file" this procedure is not a good idea.

I guess, an alphabetical list of paragraphs is best (as
Richard Combs already suggested).

You can add such a file for a single file (Special | List
of | xxx) or for the whole book (Add | List of | xxx).
If you add such a generated file for the book, you must
update the book to actually generate the list.
In the online help it's described how the list can be
formatted ("Formatting lists and indexes"). This will
always take effect after you have updated the book.

Best regards

Winfried