List of vs Index of

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Wed May 20 06:16:37 PDT 2009

Sorry, my confusion - I was thinking there was an Index of Figures entry option (& there's not); however I checked my copy of the help file in FM9 & it says that you can rearrange entries on a list. Maybe that will help you sort the figures. Here's the text:

	Rearrange information in list entries

	You can specify the order in which the parts of a list entry appear. For example, you can specify that the page number appear first, followed by the paragraph text.

	Choose View > Reference Pages, and display the reference page that contains the special text flow for the table of contents or list.
	Rearrange the building blocks. For example, to put the page number first, followed by the paragraph text, rearrange the building blocks: <$pagenum> <$paratext>.