Unresolved Cross Reference Warning Message

Ben Hechter bhechter at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 12:48:50 PDT 2009

Hi Richard,

Thanks again for your help on this. The problem resolved in an unusual way.

To recap, I was getting an Unresolved Cross-Reference Warning Message each time I opened the book file, no matter how I tried to refresh or relink the cross-references. The message never appeared when generating the book, only when opening the file.

Apparently the message is somehow related to good old Missing Fonts, possibly via character styles in the cross-reference format, because it disappears when the files are opened on a machine that has the missing fonts installed.

Ben

Ben Hechter
bhechter at objectives.ca
www.semitake.com