Motivating end users to read the user manual

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Thu May 21 09:02:05 PDT 2009

Visual appeal with well used colors will be effective if the user base
includes lots of visual learners. I suspect that audience does, but all our
ideas about what those users need are non-relevant.

Ask the users what they need. If they are visual learners, then well crafted
visuals will help.

sharon

Sharon Burton
951-369-8590