[Free Framers] Error when updating Side-head tag in flow WITH side-heads

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:02:54 PDT 2009

Follow-up based on some off-list responses (thanks, guys).

I obviously did not make clear that the Master Page is where I defined
the side head, and it is indeed enabled. The document was created from
a template containing this master page, so both its master and body
pages have side heads.

This is not affecting my text in any way (which is to say, it's doing
what I want, which is starting the heading in the side-head area and
the text in the text area), but the message is damned annoying since
I'm reworking the template to take advantage of the many things I
learned during my two recent webinars with Shlomo.