Frame 7.2 re-installation issue

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 06:38:53 PDT 2009

I reinstalled Frame 7.2, but I can't get it to open. When I try to open
Frame, the splash screen comes up and most it seems to load. But when it
gets to the "Core" the splash screen closes. I checked Windows Task
Manager and the FrameMaker.exe task is running when the splash screen is
open, but FrameMaker.exe disappears when the splash screen closes. I am
able to get Frame 7.0 to work, but not 7.2. I tried uninstalling all
FrameMaker versions and reinstalling, but it did not help.

The cause could be the numerous changes that I've made to my computer in
the last few years, including installing and uninstalling the trial
version of Acrobat 9, repartitioning my hard drive, etc.

Does anyone have an idea of how I could solve this? Thanks

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson