[Free Framers] MIF2GO - (6507): Value of Separation out of range (11)

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Mon May 25 15:20:51 PDT 2009

On Mon, 25 May 2009 14:36:43 -0700, "Stephen O'Brien"
<sobrien at innovmetric.com> wrote:

>Can anyone help me finding out what this message
>means (when I wash a file with MIF2GO):
>
>(6507): Value of Separation out of range (11)

It's not from Mif2Go, which is merely doing a
SaveAs MIF and a reload of the MIF and resave
of the FM.  It's from Frame, either during one
of the saves or during the load.

Sounds like it has to do with a color property...
that's what FSeparation is for fonts, CSeparation
for conditions, etc.  It's the position of the
color in the ColorCatalog.  So it means something
is referencing a color that's not defined.