not able to convert .pdf

Ajay ajay_farate at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 12:19:05 PDT 2009

Hi, Frameusers,

When trying to print a FrameMaker 8 document to PDF, I keep getting this error message that begins with “Internal Error 8004, 6964255, 4843886, 4843614”  after crashing with a particular book. Now it looks like the PDF creation is corrupted. I am using v8.0p277 on Windows Vista operating system with the latest service pack version. I have 2 Gig of memory and over half of free disk space. In addition, I always use .gif files for our graphics. For graphics resizing, I use SnagIT tool.

I can continue to use FrameMaker but I can't create a PDF using the Save Book As PDF. Is there a way to "Recover" the application without re-installing it?  Please direct me, how to resolve this problem. Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Ajay