Procedure How to Write a Manual!

Richard Melanson rmelanson at spirecorp.com
Tue May 26 06:13:28 PDT 2009

I also have enjoyed reading the thread I started and appreciate
everyone's input, it has helped me to keep a "clear head" regarding this
issue.
Rick
PS: I am an Electrical Engineer who worked in Engineering, then in a
Product Support and Field Service position before becoming a Technical
Writer, so I guess I have been on both sides of this fence.