OT: PTC Epic Guru

Paul Nagai naglists at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:21:44 PDT 2009

Hi Bernard,

PTC/Arbortext Epic's latest version is named Arbortext Editor. Adding
"Arbortext Editor" to any searches you are performing, any requests you are
sending, etc. may help you in your search. (PTC purchased Arbortext a while
ago, but its users and gurus largely still refer to the products by their
Arbortext moniker.)

I will pass this on to people I know in that world.

FWIW: The PTC/User conference, which attracts many, many Arbortext
developers, is coming in June 7-10 2009 in Orlando, FL, USA. You may be able
to leverage that convergence of people in your search somehow.

--
Paul Nagai