ANN: June 2009 Training at Front Runner

Veronica veronica at front-runner.com
Fri May 29 11:49:47 PDT 2009

Here is a listing of our next set of dates taking place in Toronto at Front
Runner Training.

Authoring Structured Documents
June 15th-June 16th
$790 CDN
http://tinyurl.com/qdpzgz

Captivate 4 Basics
June 16th-June 17th
$890 CDN
http://tinyurl.com/q3aaap

EDD Development
June 17th-19th
$1,690 CDN
http://tinyurl.com/rc2lf7

XML Basics
June 22nd-23rd
$890 CDN
http://tinyurl.com/qydw93

XSLT Development
June 24th-26th
$1,690 CDN
http://tinyurl.com/qpdpm5

** For our American and European friends please note that the above prices
are in Canadian dollars therefore you will enjoy an additional cost savings
due to the current exchange rate(Actual $USD price will be determined at
time of
invoice.)

Please click here to register for any of our courses
http://www.front-runner.com/contact/booking_1.html using our online
registration form.

We are offering a Training Stimulus promotion for any current STC (Society
for Technical Communication) members who are out of work or between
contracts a 50% discount off our list price, for any public, running
courses. Please call for further details. Cannot be combined with any other
discounts or promotions. This is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no
cash value.

Please call if you have any questions and are ready to register.

We look forward to helping with your training needs.

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"®