Creating a compare from one book to another

Philip Sharman philip.sharman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:34:05 PST 2009

Hi Paul,
   Sadly, I don't know of a faster way to compare two books  But it does
sound as though you don't need to fix the cross-references.  If they aren't
going to actually be used, who cares if they are broken?  The new book is
only being used to compare old and new, so I would leave them as they are.
   Cheers,
      Philip.