FM 7.2 and Windows 7 64-bit

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:13:48 PST 2009

Without testing it... the requirements were basically the same as for FM8,
so I'd expect it to run fine, provided you do the W7 compatibility dance and
dial it back to Windows XP 32 mode.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358