HUGE Problem with Adobe TCS2 and Distiller

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Nov 11 14:23:46 PST 2009

Okay,

Status to date -

I have apparently removed now all folders/files related to TCS2 - Nothing
appears at all under the program files directory (long story there - but I
got them deleted) and nothing appears In Revos uninstaller and windows clean
install; HOWEVER, i thought I would play it safe and install FM 7.2 first as
I was successfully using this and creating PDFs before installing Adobe
TCS2, but when I install this, at the prompt to install distiller, I get the
message that setup has detected I have a more current version (Ha!) and
won't install distiller, so now I am hosed completely for FM 7.2. Where in
the hell do I go look now? I even went to the registry and couldn't find
entries to distiller, so. . .

TCS2 has managed to take me down all the way now - I can't even use FM 7.2
as distiller won't install.

Again, any and all advice is appreciated.

TVB

Tammy  Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC