tcs 2 STATUS

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Nov 11 19:25:10 PST 2009

I carried out a windows restore and reinstalled TCS2. Adobe Captivate, RH,
and Photoshop are fine. FM9 and RH9 give me that infamous AMT licensing
subsystem failed problem. I have DONE EVERYTHING as per Adobe's website/KB -
flex manager services restart, license recovery download, deleting the
cache, and nothing -and many of you emailed many, many helpful solutions and
links and I so appreciate that - Thank you!!!!

RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF SUPPORT (AFTER 30 MIN) OF WAITING, I GET
XFERRED AND DISCONNECTED DURING THE XFER  AND SINCE IT'S AFTER ADOBE SUPPORT
HOURS, NEED I SAY MORE?

I will say this - ADOBE SUPPORT SUCKS!!! and as much as I love FM, etc., all
of the techs (save one - the one who was helping right as I got
disconnected) were barely understandable and one was downright rude. And
after long, interminable holds, all they could do was parrot back my problem
to me and suggest everything that I had already tried. How's that for help?
NOT!!!

Now, after wasting damn near a whole day on this, I get to start all
friggin' over again - on hold, getting transferred.  God help me, if I had
another choice that was economically feasible for me at this point, I would
so go there but OLH like NOW was a must for several clients and WWP is not
feasible and RH8 was the version available for me now - I had no other older
versions of RH in my stash!

And FWIW, if you google this problem, it's all over the boards - and the
problem starts for no apparently consistent reason.

Back to square one tomorrow.

TVB

Tammy  Van Boening

Owner/Principal