tcs 2 STATUS

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:12:49 PST 2009

Did you run the license recovery program?
I posted that it was necessary for one of my installations (but, oddly, not
both) after the most recent round of updates a week or so ago. You can
download it from http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/licensing.html

Quick and painless.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358