FM crashing upon attempt to create PDF - 3Qs

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:13:27 PST 2009

Fred's correct, but I did notice that things changed slightly with W7. W7 32
seems to be able to address about 3.6 or so of RAM -- I'd have to check to
get an exact figure, but it was a nicely larger chunk on my 4G system.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358