With Apologies to RJ - just can't quite feel the love or embrace this FM9 interface

rinch at Inficon.com rinch at Inficon.com
Fri Nov 20 06:55:16 PST 2009

I think the new interface is awesome. Much easier to use. Much faster.
Much more intuitive. I'm not having any of the problems you describe. I
run dual screens. Now, I can have all my pods, lists, etcetera in the
right screen, and have the whole book and doc displayed in my center
screen. I'd hate to go back to the "antiquated" days. FM6 seems cumbersome
now. True, I'd make a few changes to make dual screens even nicer. But,
all 'n all, I think Adobe did an outstanding job with the new FM9
interface.

Richard