[Free Framers] With Apologies to RJ - just can't quite feel the love or embrace this FM9 interface

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:01:17 PST 2009

When you have a file open, on the upper right corner of the screen by the
min/max/close icons, don't you have a pull-down menu? Probably says Default?

If you do, just set up your workspace the way you want it, pull down the
menu and select Save Workspace....

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358