With Apologies to RJ - just can't quite feel the love or embrace this FM9 interface

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Nov 20 07:30:40 PST 2009

Bernard,

Thanks. Your statement:

Note that at times you will apply one (like your own) and then still have to
go and reset it as well. If I figure out the logic behind when and why I'll
let people know.

is right on the money. I get them set and then boom, after a few times, it
all goes away and I start all over with the all or nothing.

I will definitely check out your book and tutorial. I know it will help.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC