FM9 UI modification: rows of tabs possible?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:20:56 PST 2009

Following up on a couple recent threads about the FM 9 interface:

The only really thing that I seriously hate is having to scroll back and
forth along a longish bar of open file tabs to find the window I want.
Has anyone figure out a way to control the tab bar so as to make them wrap?
So you can have several lines of tabs and that all files are visible?

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358