custom text plugin wanted

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Wed Nov 25 16:47:09 PST 2009

Hi Jakob...

I've updated StructureSnippets to support plain text nodes and will
release an updated version in a couple weeks after a bit more testing.
I'll send the FM9 version to you directly for testing.

If anyone else would like to test this before it's released (FM7/8/9),
just send me an email off list.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice