serious problem with users FM 9

wim at idtp.eu wim at idtp.eu
Thu Nov 26 04:47:25 PST 2009

Well, we've made a construct where the customized struct apps are
stored on a shared network drive and these are imported as text inset
in the default struct apps file. So maintenance on these apps is not a
problem.

Only when we made a new FrameMaker install and modified the struct
apps file for this (imported the text insets) the new apps were not
available for new users.....

--
Vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP

International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu