Upgrading FM from 7.1 to 9

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:36:06 PST 2009

EPublisher is supposed to be a new release/version of WebWorks, but I have
no personal info about it.

RH can produce a herd of formats including CHM. I don't think it's
especially difficult to master, but like most programs, I think it follows
the 80/20 rule. You can do most of your work easily, but there are always
some nuances to figure out. If you have a simple design and help
implementation, it takes less time to figure out.

You may want to pop over to the TCS User's Group for more info from RH
experts... http://groups.google.com/group/TCS-Users

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358