Ctrl key issues

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:03:28 PST 2009

I'd suspect something on the laptop because it happens for different aps.
When something like this has occurred on one of my systems, I usually find
that it's ClipMate, SnagIt, or another add-in grabbing keystrokes before
Frame can get to them.
If you have any aps that you know have hot keys running, you may want to
disable them one at a time to ID the culprit.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358