Disappearing anchored frames: strange FrameMaker bug

Shuttleworth, Roger Roger_Shuttleworth at tvworks.com
Mon Nov 30 06:06:02 PST 2009

Hi Steve

I wonder if the frame is 1 point in height and width - that is, empty and shrinkwrapped. If you can select the anchor, can you do Esc,s,a to open the
frame properties dialog box? If so, what happens if you change the dimensions to something that should be visible?

Another thing: is the frame in its own anchor paragraph? If so, is the line height set to Fixed in the paragraph designer?

Hope this helps.

Roger Shuttleworth
London, Canada