Zenserve Book Store plug-in replacement

Gust, Dieter Dieter.Gust at itl.eu
Mon Nov 30 07:29:57 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of rradcliffe at invacare.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:39 PM
Subject: Zenserve Book Store plug-in replacement

> Would any of you have a recommendation for a replacement to Book Store?
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Rob Radcliffe

My company has developed the FrameScript Script "FM Archive" which goes far beyond "bookstore" and Foster's "Archive".
We usually sell this script as part of our script bundles called i-frame.
it might be worth just mentioning that prices and functionality of our scripts are far above the cheaper solutions, ...

FM Archive is not listed yet, but it is already available, for the English version of FrameMaker.
For an overview of i-frame see: http://www.i-frame.itl.info/framescript.html?&L=1&http://www_high-five_at/_fanclub/_resources/ezu/ocibi/=

Dieter Gust
Director R&D

itl Institut für technische Literatur AG
Moosacher Str. 14
80809 München
Tel: +49 (089) 892623-600
http://www.itl.eu

http://www.i-flow.itl.info
http://www.i-match.itl.info
http://www.i-frame.itl.info

Vorstand: Christine Wallin-Felkner, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Bernd R. Weber
Eingetragen beim Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts München unter HRB 135571, USt.-ID: DE129390101