Disappearing anchored frames: strange FrameMaker bug

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Mon Nov 30 16:06:15 PST 2009

Have you tried selecting an anchor and applying a 100% black border of
several points width to display the a-frame? If the frame has the
float property, it's possible that it's moved to the next connected
text frame in the text flow. If View > Show Borders is on, you can
look for the black line at the bottom of a text frame that indicates
overflowed content that has no place to go - i.e, no next frame in the
flow.

HTH

Regards,

Peter