Creating right tab with leader consisting of unbroken (mid) line [resend]

Shuttleworth, Roger Roger_Shuttleworth at tvworks.com
Thu Oct 1 07:01:51 PDT 2009

Hi Michael

Another manual method, perhaps easier than the one you describe, is:
1. Select the line of text.
2. Hold down Alt and user the left arrow key to move the whole line to the left until the space is taken up.

You could perhaps semi-automate this by doing a find for that particular paragraph tag. However, that would select the whole para, and you only want
to move the first line.

Caveat: You can't assume that what you see on screen is what will appear in print. Check the DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics setting in the maker.ini file,
and ensure it is set to on. Even if it is, you need to check that the line prints as you expect.

Regards,

Roger Shuttleworth
London, Canada